Its been one of 'those' days when it seems nothing is right. The entire universe conspires against me to ruin my life.
A million questions flood the mind- Can I? Did I? What if I? Why me?
Suddenly time becomes the enemy. It's won the war. I panic. I didn't even know were were at war.
A million things to do - this hour, this month, the next six months, the next five years.
How will I?
Crying is the best solution. I know I shouldn't, I don't want to but even tears don't listen to me. No one does!
A million expectations to fulfill - theirs and mine.
Why should I?
This too shall pass. I know. It's not the first time. Should I wait till it happens, act like I'm working towards making it happen or believe that I'm making it happen and rejoice at my victory once it does happen.
Why am I blabbering?
Why is this happening to me?
Maybe it's a phase. Maybe its PMS.
p.s.: the title of this post is a take off from the title of the film screened in the audi today....a small validation of the universal conspiracy against me!
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
relax relax relax!
its all a game.. :)
just take a deep breath!! :)
but whatever u have written its true..every now and then it happens to me...
dont worry.....just hope for the best.....jo hota hain aache ke liye hota hain....
Post a Comment